Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Seedlings Sprouting!

My garden seeds have started to sprout! So. Excited.


This is the first year we are starting our veggie garden in seed starter planters. As I shared in my post about planting these babies, I planted two varieties of tomato seeds in all 50 of the containers that came in the kit. :) I don't think Trent was too happy that I planted that many tomatoes, but hey - they're already starting to grow, so I think I did pretty good, right?

I even planted multiple seeds in each slot, so I think there may be a lot more than 50 total plants that come from this...considering some of these little containers have about 6 seedlings already sprouting!


Trent planted a second starter box this week full of more veggie seeds, including peppers and cucumbers. So once the garden area is tilled and the seedlings get a little bigger, we'll be able to transplant them all back there and get the garden going.

I can't wait to see what our veggie garden will produce this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...