Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, January 27, 2014

Anthropologie Faves

Are you as familiar with Anthropologie as I am? If you're like me, you drool at every unique, detailed, well-crafted item in the store. Unfortunately I don't even live near an Anthro store, so I'm forced to shop via the world wide web or visit on special occasions. Some of the decor items are out of my price range, but I assure you that all items are definitely timeless, amazing additions to any home! So many quirky and fun items and accessories - home and jewelry both! I'm hoping to do many more posts like this - featuring my favorite items from some of my favorite home decor shops. So today I'm sharing with you some of my Anthropologie favorites as of late. Go ahead, click on the links and pin/shop your brains out! I love me some Anthro.

left: Gila Euro Sham  |   right: Verdant Canister




left: Gilded Bunny Print  |   right: Gallus Pitcher






What are your favorites? I think everyone needs something Anthropologie in their home. I know I love my owl knob! On another note, I'm hoping the weather warms up a little soon..and by "warms up" I mean gets above zero degrees! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...