Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, January 6, 2014

Society6 Pillow Love

If you've never heard of Society6 before, I think you should pay it a visit. It's a site where you can find merchandise made from whatever artwork is your style by many talented artists - from prints, to coffee mugs, to pillows, to t-shirts, to iphone covers. Today I thought I'd share some of my favorite Society6 pillows, since they are all so adorable!


Like this one that Trent got me for Christmas this year. I've had it on my Pinterest Wish List for a while now. The artist is Emily Rickard, artwork is "Asking for Directions." It just so happens to match my iphone case I got just a month or so earlier, also from Society6:


So here's a little gathering of some of my favorite Society6 pillows, just for fun. Any of these are sure to inject a little personality and fun into your home.

Row 1 - From left to right:
1. "Ain't Nobody Got Time for That" pillow by Sara Eschak
2. "Pie for Breakfast" pillow by Emily Rickard
3. "Boston Terrior" pillow by Anne was Here

Row 2 - From left to right:
1. "Peonies Forever" pillow by Ez Pudewa
2. "Mr. Owl" pillow by Isaiah K. Stephens
3. "Gray Polka Dots" pillow by Her Art

Row 3 - From left to right:
1. "The Royal Treatment" pillow by Davies Babies
2. "Joy" pillow by Garima Dhawan
3. "Chevron Flora II" pillow by Bianca Green

Aren't these pillows so cute? You can see all of the pillows from Society6 here. Warning: there's a lot, and you may get addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...