Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wind Chills and Paint By Numbers

Midwest weather. You. are. my. nemesis. I would love to share more about Monday and Tuesday's temperatures, but I really don't want to relive those days. So let's try to get over this quickly, shall we? This was the weather outside when I woke up Monday morning:   


-16 degrees, and feels like -42. And it had snowed and was blowing with the wind. Needless to say, my work called and I had a snow day! So glad. I decided to stay home Tuesday too, because 1) the roads still looked partly covered outside our house, 2) I didn't want to brave the still below zero temperatures, and 3) We desperately needed groceries after being stuck inside all weekend.

There was an up-side to being stuck at home. I watched more movies, cleaned, and started on another Paint by Number. Here's the "before," and I will be sure to share the "after"...although I'm sure it will probably take me several months (hopefully not years this time!)



I also have another painting project in mind that I've been wanting to make, so I'm hoping to get on that project soon! I'm kind of excited about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...