Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, January 26, 2014

My First "Blogiversary"

I know I actually started this blog as we were renovating the living room in 2010 - back then I posted once, and maybe a couple of times 6 months or so later. But January 26th, 2013, exactly a year ago today, is when I started regularly blogging for the first time. So I'm calling this my real Blogiversary! 



I'm happy to report that one year later, although not as frequent as when I first started, I'm still keeping up with this blog and posting the renovations and memories we make in this little house of ours. I've really come to enjoy blogging, especially being able to document everything we're doing with the house, and share all of the projects we take on.

It's already been fun looking back at all of these projects, so I can't wait to do many more and have even more years to look back on! Here are just a few highlights from the 235 posts I've shared in the past year (Click on the links to view each post):


For more of our renovation projects, my crafty projects or general life happenings, check out the Popular Posts, Archives or Labels sections on my sidebar. Can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...