Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Lights

Hello all! I got back from Pittsburgh on Saturday, and I was tired. I had a work conference there last week which kind of takes a lot of energy out of you sometimes. I flew back Saturday morning and got to spend time with Trent for a little while, then went to bed at 7:30 that night! I'm still a tad tired now, since I'm back to work this week, but it's good to be back to my normal schedule.

I'll have a little post about Pittsburgh hopefully this week. For now, I'm still catching up on sharing our Christmas decorations on the house. :) So here are a few pictures of our exterior Christmas lights!


They're similar to last year's (see here and here) in keeping with the gold light theme. The porch is also pretty similar. I'll share a picture or two soon of that. It's hard since I'm not home during many hours of daylight this time of year.


As always, the view inside the side window is our Christmas tree all lit up. And there is no snow this year! We had one big snow, and then nothing! It's been in the fifties with rain here and there. Odd December weather, but I guess I'll take it.


I've been busy this month so am still buying Christmas gifts and wrapping presents! But I'll share an update of our tree with presents under it soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...