Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Living Room Decor, December 2015

Happy Sunday, all. Did you have a great weekend? Mine consisted of a birthday party, a little shopping and a little decorating. Since I first put the tree up and started decorating for Christmas around the house, there have been a few small decor changes going on in the living room. Notice anything different?


OK, let me help you! We got all of our wedding photos from the photographer on Friday night, including our canvas! It now has a home in the corner of the living room.


This one was one of my favorite of our wedding photos. I love it here, especially with the light of the lamp shining on it. Of course, once we get our new sectional in here, this corner is going to look quite different! The lamp won't be in that spot anymore, but hopefully it will still look great.


I also did another pillow change up. I picked up a couple of more neutral throw pillows at Target and rearranged them to match the holiday decor a little better.


And I enlisted Trent's help to hang my seafan picture in the opposite corner of the room. I love this picture and didn't want to just stash it away after I took it down to hang our wedding canvas. So it's kind of hanging out now with my mini gallery wall.


This way I can still enjoy it from the couch. So needless to say, there are lots of frame and pillow changes happening here all the time. It never really ends around here.

Who has all of their Christmas shopping done already? I'm getting a lot closer...but still working on it. Ordered some items online this weekend so I get them in time for Christmas. I have a work conference this week in Pittsburgh, PA and leave Tuesday. So the wrapping of gifts will have to wait until next week. I won't be blogging until after I return either, but have one more post ready for tomorrow. 

Maybe next week I'll finally be able to blog about our Christmas porch and lights outside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...