Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Year in Review

With the New Year approaching, it's a time when we all look back at what we've done this year, and also look to the future and think about what we want to accomplish in the year to come. 2015 has been a year to remember, that's for sure. While it may have been full of wedding planning most of the time, the best part was when Trent and I became husband and wife, and had an amazing honeymoon in Jamaica that included zip lining and climbing a water fall! That was definitely my favorite highlight of the year.


So here's a little collection of some of my favorite posts from the past year. Usually I wait until January to post my year in review, but I thought, why not post it at the end of December? Same difference, right? :) Here are my yearly 2013 and 2014 review posts, and now, time for 2015:

Of course, as always this is just a sampling of our year. Not only did we get married and have an awesome honeymoon, (not to mention all the time I spent planning the wedding), I also grew my first flower garden, sold things on eBay for the first time and had our second yard sale ever. We visited Cincinnati, built our walkway out front, got a new stove, and bought a sectional sofa. We finally got a Keurig and Netflix, and I finally got a Fitbit. We had lots of fun visiting family and spending time with friends, too. Overall I think 2015 was a success! 

Who knows what 2016 will hold. Maybe a vacation to Colorado or even Canada? And I'm definitely looking forward to actually getting our sectional delivered and seeing it in the living room! Good things to come, for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...