Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, June 14, 2013

Animal Inspired Decor

I love me some animal decor. Especially of the white, ceramic variety. But I'm sure you all know this by now. If it's not my owls, it's my beloved Target dog or my pig with wings...
I don't know about you, but I tend to feel that a random cheeky animal here and there brings an ounce of fun personalization and whimsy to a space. I love when I'm browsing on Pinterest and see a room I love with a little ceramic animal on the shelf or the wall. It just makes the space look 10 times happier. So I've compiled a few spaces hanging around on the web that I love, with one thing in common....They all have a touch of animal-related decor! (sources at bottom of post).





Sources:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Now, are those spaces fun or what? I think these photos prove that animals are sooo perfect for kids' rooms and nurseries, but they can also look cute and stylish in adult spaces, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...