Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Vintage Plates

I've shared before that I collect antique plates. See Here and Here for more on my plate collection. I had some spare time and began browsing pretty vintage plates on the web and Pinterest. I think it would be so awesome to use a mix and match of vintage plates for a summer garden wedding. In fact, I would love to do that for my future wedding. Here are some pretty ones I've found on the web for a little inspiration/ eye candy for the weekend.

(source - left, right (via Pinterest))


(source - left (via Pinterest), right)

(source - left, right)


(source - left (I included this one because I have a very similar plate of my own!), right (via Pinterest))

(source - left (via Pinterest), right (via Pinterest))


(source - left, right)

(source - left, right)

I just love the look of mismatched vintage china. It's so charming and would be such a fun way to add sentimental value and personality to an event. I even stumbled upon this site called Dishie Rentals - They rent out gorgeous vintage dishes like these:
So pretty, and such a cool idea. Although renting is an option, I think it would be so much fun to go antique shopping and just start collecting pretty plates to use for an event like a wedding. You will always have that keepsake of those dishes, and they will be even more meaningful because you hand-picked them all.

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous plates! I love vintage plates...they don't make them like that anymore! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it! They're my favorite thing ever! Thanks for the comment. :)

      Delete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...