Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Race for the Cure

Yesterday was a busy day! We did the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in the morning. It was our fifth year in a row walking in the race with Trent's family, and it's always a lot of fun. There are a lot of special reasons we participate and make it a yearly event. Breast cancer hits extremely close to home for Trent's family and we continue to remember his mom, and celebrate all the survivors.

After the race we checked out the sales during Yard Sale days in LeClaire and made a stop at the zoo. It was a fun-filled day! Unfortunately I was wore out by the afternoon and my knee was killing me! I didn't make it out to Trent's uncle's for the bonfire. :( Maybe next time. Hope everyone's weekend is going great! I'll be back with more pictures from my weekend tomorrow. For now, I'll leave you with some of my favorite race day photos.



 


All of us (Thanks for letting me borrow your photo, Sandy! Haha! ;) )

So much fun! We hope to continue to do it many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...