Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Weekend

Happy June! Just dropping in. This weekend has been pretty noneventful for me. Trent worked yesterday and today, and I've just been staying home and getting some things done around the house - i.e. dishes, laundry, rotating clothes out for summer, etc. So exciting, I know! I've even managed to sneak a few Hallmark movies in there. You know I'm a sucker for Hallmark movies...
This is my favorite picture from the weekend. Taken on Trent's iphone. Curled up on the couch watching a movie.

Our peonies have been doing well with all the rain we've been getting. We have a peony bush out in front. They're white with a hint of pink.

Our purple flowers out front are also getting really big, and I checked on the vegetable garden yesterday - It's been too muddy to plant the rest of our seeds, but the plants in there currently are all growing, and the seeds are starting to sprout. We've got netting over the strawberry patch, too, and they still seem to be doing well.

I'm hoping to have a small outdoor painting project completed after Trent gets home today. I need his assistance. :) I will hopefully blog about it this week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...