Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Thursday, February 28, 2013

West Elm Spring Collection is Here!

It's here! Guess what just arrived in my mailbox? This baby:


Yep, that's right. The March West Elm catalog. And the spring collection has made its debut! It's so pretty I can barely stand it. I love the yellow and love the new prints. I just wish there was a West Elm store near me because I would go there and never leave.

There's tons of eye candy involved. I'm obsessed with these patterned poufs:

And I love this sectional (don't mind the weird texture it appears to have from my poor scanned image - it's actually really smooth looking):

And finally, the most amazing patterned rugs ever:


I love the Andalusian pattern (The gray and ivory one standing up).

Check out Their website for other drool-worthy new items....Oh, and if you like the Everett Arm Chair in Buttercup that's on the front cover of the catalog (duh, who doesn't) - You can enter to win it on their Facebook page through March 11! Just visit this page for more details.

Is anyone else obsessed? Is yellow the big color for spring? Ok, ok, I'm done...Just had to share all of the West Elm goodness with the world. The End. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...