Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cake Inspiration

I want to give a shout out to my mom today, since today's her birthday! Happy birthday, Mom! And it's the perfect post for today, because it's all about CAKES! I love cakes. Most of these are wedding cakes, but there's also plenty of cute little cakes to go around...(I wish they were real and right in front of me, but what can you do!)

This past Saturday was our cake tasting at a local bakery, so I've been pinning cakes on Pinterest like crazy all week long! Let me tell you though, I love looking at pretty cakes, and the eye candy was not bad at all. So I thought I would gather a bunch of my favorite pretty cakes right here, all in one place, in case anyone else is looking for some cake inspiration.

These are all my favorites from Pinterest - from tiny to tier cake. I especially love the ruffly and textured cakes, and took inspiration from some below for our wedding cake design. (Psst - It's going to be white and ruffly with fresh flowers) Enjoy! (Sources are directly below the photos)

(12)

(3, 4)


(5, 6)

(7, 8)

(9, 10)

(11, 12)

 (13, 14)

Are those cakes amazing or what? I can only hope ours looks just as beautiful. 

Hope you enjoyed drooling at them as much as I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...