Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, October 24, 2014

Wedding Flower Inspiration

So, I'm kind of in the process of planning a wedding... Just a little. And last week I shared my wedding cake inspiration. This week, I'm sharing my flower inspiration.

We have not met with a florist yet, but I have a pretty clear idea of what "look" I'm going for. Color. Peach. Pink. Big Blooms. Some light green accents. Here are some of my ideas from Pinterest (sources below the photos):

Sources: 1 | 2

For my bridal bouquet, I'm thinking big. Big blooms, and a mix of soft and bright colors. I love peonies, but since our wedding is in late summer, it may be hard to get them. So I will probably go with garden roses as my main flower, which I still love.

Sources: 3 | 4

Our main colors are peach, pink and mint, so I think most of the flowers will be peach and pink, but I love the brighter accents, and succulents are great for bringing in that soft green color.

Sources: 5 | 6

Here are David Austin's "Juliet" roses, which I will probably be incorporating a lot into our flowers: 

Source: 7

Love the soft peach color and vintage feel. They smell like peonies, too.

Source: 8

Those bridesmaids' bouquets are gorge. And the centerpieces I'm having will probably be pretty similar to these below - milk glass vases galore. Love.

Sources: 9 | 10

Can't wait to put together what I'm envisioning. Or better yet, see it all in person. Hope you enjoyed all of the beautiful flowers in this post! Thank you, Pinterest! :) Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...