Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall Outside 2014

I have soo much to catch up on here...Lots of wedding planning and progress going on, took a little trip up to Haley and Dan's this past weekend and had tons of fun home shopping and playing board games. I hope to have a post soon with all the awesome new goodies I took home!

In the mean time though...it's still beautiful and fall-like out there, and isn't really too cold yet, which is nice. I haven't done too much with the front porch this year. Keeping it pretty simple. Here's what the house is looking like these days....


We picked up a few mums for the porch - I had a coupon for buy 2, get one free at Home Depot.


And of course we got a few pumpkins again from the pumpkin patch at my Grandma's house.


Mr. Scarecrow is also making his appearance again, as well as the Welcome pumpkin I painted last year, and my faux ghost pumpkin.


It's not perfect...the house looks like it needs pressure-washed again, and of course the door is still all messed up from a year ago when we got the foundation "fixed." Good times! Did you know it's been almost exactly a year? And it snowed the first day they were out here, at the end of October? Crazy. I am not ready for that!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...