Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Thursday, October 23, 2014

My New Toy

Popping in because I've completely forgotten to post that I've been blogging from a new computer! My old Macbook Pro has pretty much bitten the dust (I've only had it since I graduated from high school, no big deal).

But it's been replaced now. By this guy:


Yep, this is what I'm blogging from these days. Well, since last Tuesday when it came in the mail. I was quite a happy girl. :)

It's much lighter, faster, has a lot more space, and the battery life is much better. So overall life is good...just had to shell out a few pretty pennies. And I still have a perfectly good iMac upstairs, but it's upstairs. And sometimes I just want to blog from the couch and watch my shows at the same time. You know how it goes. Up there I'm kind of isolated, and my office is now pretty much where Saleen calls home, so that means I have to burn some smell-good candles and all that jazz.

Anyway....just wanted to post about my new toy. Now is it the weekend yet? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...