Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Cozy Day Essentials

Do you have any items that you absolutely cannot live without on those lazy, stay at home days during the winter? One of my favorite things to do when I'm stuck inside all day is watch movies at home. But there are a few necessary items that go along with that to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :) I've created a little list of them for you today!

1. Cozy blankets - I'm always wrapped up in a big blanket when I'm chilling at home. These cashmere throws from Parachute Home are to die for and would definitely be a beautiful and cozy edition to your sofa or bed for those lazy days! Parachute Home also offers other cozy bedding essentials.
2. Comfy slippers - I wear my slippers around the house 24/7 in the winter. Target slippers like these are cute, inexpensive and super cozy.
3. My laptop - Of course I need my computer to blog and search Pinterest endlessly. Who doesn't? I love my Mac laptop that I got a few months back. I'm on it more than I care to admit.
4. Hot cocoa - I would sip hot cocoa everyday if I could. I'm obsessed with the different flavors right now after getting them for Christmas. White Chocolate, caramel, dark chocolate...more please!
5. Yummy-smelling candles - I've been loving the 3-wick candles from Bath & Body Works. They smell AMAZING.
6. Cute mugs - This past fall I picked up these monogram mugs from Anthropologie for Trent and I. I love how simple and classic they are, and they keep my hot cocoa nice and toasty!

So those are my cozy essentials for a winter day! What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...