Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weekend In

It snowed this morning. This is currently the view outside:


It's not too much snow...but it could stop for the rest of the winter :) This January actually hasn't been bad. There was one week where it was below zero everyday and the roads were pretty bad from the snow. The rest of the month has been like a January thaw. I even had a dream last night that we were outside having a big picnic / get together in January and it literally felt like spring it was so nice out.

I woke up hoping that was really the case. Unfortunately it just got colder and snow fell while we were sleeping. I guess we'll have to live with it for another month or two...


On the bright side, this weekend has been really laid back. We really haven't done too much, and I've stayed home almost the entire weekend, watching movies and sipping on this wonderful hot cocoa.


Friday night we just got some groceries and I had a hair appointment after work. Last night Trent went to his friends' house for a little get together for his buddy's birthday. I decided to stay home and watch the Whitney Houston movie on Lifetime. Priorities.

Today I did much of the same. I have been working out a little off and on for my new wedding workout, which I'm hoping to blog about this week. In the mean time, I think I'll finish some more movies to end this snowy but cozy weekend in. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...