Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, January 4, 2015

So This is Winter...

So I know this isn't exactly a 'weather blog', but I had to share with you my view today. Ya know how around Christmas time I was saying we have barely gotten any snow yet and the temperatures were so much more mild this winter? Well, it looks like winter has finally arrived! December was so mild compared to last year, but January is coming in at full force. We got our first measurable, lasting snowfall overnight. And we woke up to this:


It's almost noon, and it's still coming down! Also - check out the temperatures for the next few days:


Yes, Wednesday has a HIGH of -3 degrees! I guess winter is finally here! 

Trent and I are still planning on meeting Mom and Dad in the cities this afternoon to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra live. I'm hoping the roads aren't too bad. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...