Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, March 30, 2015

Target..For All of Your Animal Decor Needs

I'm seriously obsessed with all the new spring decor at Target right now! We shopped for a little bit on Saturday, and it had been a while since I've checked out all the decor at my favorite all-stop shop. I was pleasantly surprised to see some amazing and stylish items, and lots of animal decor goodness! Let's take a brief little tour, shall we?

I was especially smitten with this gold turtle box. That's right, the top (shell) opens up and inside is a little catch-all. So adorable! If I knew what I would do with it, I'd have no problem "shelling" out $15 for it. I guess I'll have to think about it a little longer....


Maybe I was just attracted to all the hot pink items. With pink being my favorite color, there was definitely plenty of it to go around.


I was also obsessed with all the GOLD! The gold trays were especially awesome, though I do already have a similar one from World Market.


I don't know what I'd do with these bright yellow ceramic lemons, but they sure are cute.


 And then there were these...ceramic octopus tentacles. Enough said.


And - my favorite - peonies! Bright, beautiful orange ones. I need a place for these, now.


There were also so many cute jewelry holders. Like these animal-themed ring trays..how cute is that mouse? Too bad I already have a giraffe one! (Also from World Market...sensing a theme here!)


This jewelry rack was so unique though! I don't think I've seen anything like it.


One thing I'm loving about all of the Target decor this season is just how bright and colorful everything is. I always like to decorate with neutral staples, then bring in pops of color in the accessories, and Target has the prettiest colorful accessories right now! Even the candle holders are adorable. And, look, more animal themes!


If I needed a cheeky but glamorous tape dispenser, this would totally be perfection...


I was literally dying with all of the gold eye candy going on... And that gold trinket box. Swoon.


I'll leave you with some glorious Easter bunny goodness. I Instagrammed this pic over the weekend. It made me die and go to bunny decor heaven. Seriously - look at those little bunny Place card holders!


Underneath those were these candy dishes...wish I had a place for all these lovely items!


I didn't go home with anything, but there's a chance I may come back for something...something gold.. in other words, I think a gold trinket box is definitely in order for the coffee table! Don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Stunning post!! I love this decoration stuff. I am so grateful to you for posting these photographs here. I have seen such elegant animal décor at one of the most popular party space rentals in Brooklyn. Their interior is flawless. I think everyone must visit there at least once!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...