Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, March 6, 2015

You Know You're Old When...

  • You look forward to the weekend so you can "get things done around the house" like laundry, dusting and the dishes.
  • You research and get excited to grow flowers in the yard.
  • You've resorted to selling things on eBay for some fun and excitement in your life.
  • You decide to go to an antique fair for your birthday.
  • You're almost the same age as your parents were when they had you.

My life exactly. I'm officially 27 today. Happy Birthday to me. :) Going out to eat with Trent and my parents tonight, and of course, an antique fair tomorrow. Can't contain my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...