Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

3 Years of Blogging (and 500 Posts!)

Today marks a couple of occasions on the blog! First, I've been officially blogging regularly for 3 years now, so it's my Third Blogiversary. Second, this is also my 500th post. Seriously, you guys.


It's been a lot of fun these past three years, and I hope to continue sharing our home reno journey, and a little of our life along with way, for years to come. Lately it seems the winter blues has us staying inside being lazy and not working on a whole lot of projects these days. I guess we're enjoying not having a lot to do this year, since the busy year of wedding planning is over! I have to say, it is kind of nice to have all that wedding stuff behind us!

I do have a lot of plans for this summer though when the weather gets nice, and I'm looking forward to redecorating the living room when the new couch arrives, hopefully soon!

Today I'm just going to share a few Blogiversary and 'Blog recap' posts from the past, along with a few decor items that I'm loving right now, just for fun. 

So, first off, here are a few bloggy posts from the past:
And here are a few cute decor items that I wouldn't mind adding to our home.  I'm feeling the silver theme today! (Sources at the bottom)




Maybe it's the winter season - hey, blizzard on the east coast! - but these silvery items are all looking pretty appealing to me right now.

And...that's a wrap! Now to work on my next 500 posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...