Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Craft Round Up

Ah, the weekend! My plan for this weekend is to be a relaxing one at home. Today Trent and I finished watching the Making a Murderer series on Netflix. It was so compelling, we couldn't stop watching it. Definitely worth the watch and probably the best and most detailed crime documentary I've ever seen.

Onto the subject of this post, though! When I was writing my post the other day about our house renovation goals for the new year, and started looking back on some of the projects we completed in the past years, it got me excited for new projects to come, and also made me want to work on some new projects of my own.

Over the past few years, I've blogged about our progress on the house, but I've also documented little crafty projects in between that I've taken on, maybe after finding an idea on Pinterest, or maybe finally taking a stab at something I've been wanting to make for a while.

Today I thought I would gather some of my favorite crafts that I've made and blogged about over the past few years all in one spot - right here on this post. Sometimes the little projects can be the best or most rewarding ones! I always love finding inspiration from other blogs and around the web for easy projects and things that I can make that are not too intimidating.

So if you like to be crafty, take a look - links are under each picture. Maybe you'll find a little inspiration of your own!
































Vacation Jar Mementos - Here and Here

Hope you've enjoyed this little post round-up. Here's to more craft projects in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...