Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Date Night at Central Standard

This past Friday night, Trent and I had a little date night. After I got home from work, we went to a restaurant we had never been to before called Central Standard in Bettendorf. It's a newer place, and it has kind of a contemporary, sports bar atmosphere.

We liked it, though it does seem like it gets very busy on weekends. It touts "Burgers, Beer and Stuff," and that's exactly what it is. 


They have 24 beers on tap, including some seasonal selections. I tried the Pumpkick beer from New Belgium. I liked it, but not as well as Leinie's Harvest Patch Shandy. (That's my favorite pumpkin beer.) Trent liked his beer, too, though I don't remember which he got. Something weird, I'm sure!


The food was ok - we got cheese curds for an appetizer, but I wasn't too into my veggie burger. It was a little too different for me, and had a cauliflower taste to it. But it was nice to have a night out to ourselves. 

Next time we go back, I think we'll just go for the milk shakes - apparently they have a Birthday Cake Shake with Rum Chata, and a Sweet and Salty Shake with Kahlua. Those sound amazing!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...