Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, October 10, 2016

Fall Front Porch 2016

Hello all, and welcome to our newly decorated fall porch! I added the final touches this weekend. I think this is one of my favorite things about fall - decorating the porch.

 

Nothing is more welcoming, right? This year I included a lot of the same items from years' past. Scaredy the scarecrow gets to make an appearance every fall. The last couple of years we've also had corn stalks flanking the stairs of the porch. They came from the garden out back. 


I picked up these beautiful mums on the Scenic drive again this year. I love the deep red ones - though the others are starting to bloom like crazy, too. I also found a new "Welcome" sign on the Scenic drive - hung right by the door. It's kind of cute and rustic looking.


My DIY welcome pumpkin has been a staple on my fall porch for a few years now. And the real pumpkins came from my grandma's pumpkin patch. There are some small pumpkins and gourds throughout - some real, some fake...along with a few pots of Dusty miller that are still going strong from the summer.


Finally, something else new this year - I found a couple of Cinderella pumpkins at the Little Red Barn in Knoxville. They are darker and flatter than regular pumpkins, and they're great for stacking on top of each other. Kind of a different look, but I'm digging them!


So that's our fall porch this year! I'm hoping the weather continues to be on the warmer side into late October, because it's been so nice lately. Best enjoy it while we can!


Do you have your porch all decorated for fall?

Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. You've gathered the best prettiest things about Fall- pumpkins, mums and colored leaves :) #homemattersparty

    ReplyDelete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...