Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Virtual Target Shopping

Hey guys! I don't know about you, but every time I step into Target, I have to brace myself, because I know I won't be able to resist spending a ton of money on things I don't really need! From clothes to jewelry to home decor, I can never seem to resist the lure that is Tar-jay.

So today, just for fun, I thought I'd do a little virtual Target shopping. No money spent. Just looking online at target.com for some cute stuff! It's kind of like a wish list of things I'd totally buy if I was at the store. Sound fun? K, let's start!

I've divided my picks into 4 different categories - these are all things I can't resist when I go to Target: Accessories, Clothes, Shoes, and Home Decor.

First up...the Accessories! Here are a couple of scarves that are perfect for chilly fall weather, and I'm loving these Target handbags and necklaces, too.

Next, Clothes. There are some pretty great fall styles this season. I love the fit of Target jeggings, and every year I buy multiple sweaters from Target. All of these items look super comfy and cute.
1. Tan sweater/ cardigan
2. Off the shoulder top in navy

On to Shoes - I can't resist a good pair of leopard print flats. And I love the zipper details on these boots.

Finally, my favorite - Decor. How cute are these animal statues? You know I love some good animal figurines. And textured blankets and pillows are kind of my favorite, too.
1. "Gather" decorative pillow
2. Gold giraffe figure
3. Sweater knit throw in silver
4. Metal fox sculpture
5. White berry wreath
6. Macrame throw pillow
7. Gold and marble tray
8. Velvet square throw pillow

Well, that was fun! What Target items are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...