Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fall Sunday

It was a beautiful sunny, fall day today. I spent this Sunday at home getting things done around the house while Trent was working. Laundry, dishes, and fall decorating. Yes - I'm finally getting my fall porch finished! It's taken me a while to lug my fall tote out from the closet and finish changing up the decor, but it's all coming together. I'm hoping to have fall porch photos up this week!


The leaves have also been taking their sweet time to change this year. This lone leaf was one of the first colorful guys I've seen on the ground so far. I have a feeling they'll all start changing like crazy soon.

This weekend has been full of fun with friends and family. Friday night we watched the Cubs playoff game at The Fieldhouse in Davenport with a group of friends. It was a good time, and we won the first game vs. the Giants.

Last night was my cousin's couples shower and bonfire, and game 2 for the Cubs. It was a perfect fall day to spend some time outside with family. There was plenty of food and drinks to go around, and the Cubs snagged their second game and are off to San Francisco for game 3. This is the YEAR! I'm tellin' ya.



Well, as my fall front porch is nearly finished...stay tuned for pics this week! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...