Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, March 10, 2017

Birthday Day-Off: Around The House

So I shared what I did for my birthday last weekend, but I also took some photos around the house on my actual birthday, Monday. I had the day off, and yes, I spent my birthday at home getting things done around the house. I did dishes, two loads of laundry, dusted and cleaned the house, and I found places for my new decor items I got shopping in Bishop Hill! It was actually a pretty nice and productive day.

Though it was cloudy most of the day, the sun even managed to peek out for a little while. Saleen was thrilled, as you can see.


I got to try out my new mug with some nice coffee on Monday morning - from my couch. :) 


And that is a selfie, from my last day being 28. So sad. It's the last year of my twenties. I'll go cry now..

I did spend my birthday getting the living room cleaned and de-cluttered. Can you say #adultlife?


Just me and Saleen hanging out. It was a grand old time.


And aren't my bee coasters and this cute candle holder perfect additions to the living room end table?


Then there's this cool glass box, which was a birthday present from my aunt. Mr. Turtle seems to like it pretty well.


All in all, my 29th birthday was a pretty good day spent. Though it did end with some scary excitement. We got severe weather in our area at about 11:00 -11:30 that night. There was actually a tornado pretty close to us, and we went down to the basement, Saleen and all! We were all ok in our area, though. No damage here, luckily - though a couple of surrounding towns got hit pretty badly. Let's hope we don't get more of that kind of weather for a while.

Happy weekend, TGIF! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...