Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Thursday, March 2, 2017

A Dream Dressing Room, Inspired By Arhaus

Today I'm sharing my Dream Dressing Room with you all! This post is in collaboration with Arhaus, which is the source for so many beautiful decor and furniture pieces. 

If you're like me, you dream about a multifunctional space to elegantly store all of your clothes, shoes, and handbags, to try on your outfits for both day and night, and to do your makeup. A place where you feel beautiful, and a place that's all your own. I think a dressing room should accommodate all of these things while still having that luxurious and stylish feel.

When I think of my dream dressing room, elegance and airy, feminine touches come to mind. I think of a classic and elegant chandelier and neutral tones. All white shelves and drawers, and a makeup vanity. A framed fashion print on the walls. A tufted chair with a fluffy pillow, a contemporary rug, and of course, pink peonies - those are a staple for me in nearly every room! They're the little pop of color that a neutral room needs.

I don't quite have that dream closet space in my home yet, but I've put together a mood board to illustrate my Dream Dressing Room:

All of the lovely items above are from Arhaus, except the pillow (Z Gallerie) and the peony arrangement (Joss and Main).

Sources:

I think a mix of stylish, glam, and contemporary pieces like these would really help to pull that luxurious and elegant look together. What about you? Do you have any pieces that you would need to have in a dressing room or closet?

Thanks to Arhaus for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...