Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Target Spring 2017 Decor

Have you all been to Target lately? I've been too busy with weddings and clothes shopping (in IA City this past weekend), as well as planning for vacations this summer. But I know I'll need to make it into Tar-jay this April for the new Victoria Beckham clothing line coming out on April 9! Who's with me?

In the mean time, there's always online "window shopping" for a good Target decor fix. I decided to check it out and see what decor they have out this spring.

Here's a roundup of some of my favorite online finds. (Links for all at the bottom) What do you think? Some fun items this spring, I'd say!












Sources:

Happy Target shopping, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...