Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Quarter Century Old Today!

It's my birthday today! I'm 25....a quarter century old. I don't like the sound of that. haha. But I've had a fantastic week so far!

We had the Luke Bryan concert on Saturday night...

We got to see Florida Georgia Line, Thompson Square, and Luke Bryan! It was a great concert.

Then Sunday night we went out to eat with my parents and my sister at Olive Garden...

Then did a little shopping. Here's a little faux floral bouquet I picked up at Marshall's:
I love it in the living room!! My parents also got me a new point-and-shoot camera. It's a Canon Power Shot like my old one was. I really like it! I eventually want a DSLR but for now, I figure a point and shoot will be just fine!

Then of course we both had a snow day yesterday...

And Trent surprised me with another gift:
The hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil owls! They're from Here. I had pinned them to one of my boards on Pinterest, and Trent saw them and bought them for me. They are so cute! I put them on the shelves in the kitchen. I will have to post a picture. Now I have 3 more owls for my collection :)

Tonight Trent and I are having a little date night tonight at T.G.I. Friday's. Last night we rented The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's been a great 25th birthday week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...