Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gearing up for St. Patty's Day!

So I know it's a few days early, but.....Who's ready for everyone's favorite Irish day-drinking celebration this weekend?! 

I'm talking about St. Patrick's Day of course! I know I am. For the past few years, Trent and I have celebrated in Davenport by watching the annual St. Patrick's Day parade downtown. Santa Claus makes an appearance every year decked out in his St. Patty's Day gear. It doesn't get better than that, people.

Being the part-Irish girl I am, I make sure to take part in the Bloody Mary/Irish Car Bomb/Guinness drinking festivities. Exhibit A: A drink in hand every year....
2010
2011
2012
What can I say? You just can't help it on this holiday! This year the parade is on Saturday, a day before the actual holiday. But that won't stop us from taking in the surroundings, laughing at all of the crazy people, and just plain having fun. And just check out some of the views we've gotten to see while partaking. Nothing like a see of green to bring the festivities to life.





And we're not afraid to get a little crazy like the rest of 'em...



This year promises to be no exception :) Does anyone else love St. Patrick's Day like we do??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...