Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Crafty Goodies

SO EXCITED. Why? Because I finally have these:


Craft nerd alert. 6 beautiful blue vintage style Ball mason jars. Thanks once again, Target! You rock!


I've only been looking EVERYWHERE for these all summer. And by everywhere, I mean Wal-Mart and JoAnn's. Ha. I didn't expect to find them in Target of all places, but lo and behold, Target saved the day again. I have of course seen several authentic blue vintage jars at antique shops (which I still have to pick up), but I wanted to get me some of these too, which I think are a limited edition. I can't remember how much they were for a 6-pack, and I have no idea what I am going to do with them. But I love them.

And not only did I get some shiny blue jars, but I also found this baby:

At JoAnn's...and considerably cheaper than what I have found at Lowe's and Home Depot in the past. Didn't know they made this for crafting now! With my new jars and chalkboard paint, just think of all the crafty projects I can do. This will keep me busy for a while! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...