Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Foundation Work: Day 1


Yesterday was Day 1 of the Foundation work. It was a small crew of about 3 guys. They started at 10:00 while I was at work (and Trent was home), and left around 5:00 when I got home. 


Here's the side of the house Before they got here yesterday morning:


And here it is once the digging was underway:


They had equipment lined up all alongside the road. 

One good thing is they were apparently nice enough to let Trent take pictures of them working. Ha. I'm sure Trent looked like a creeper.


When I got home today, this was the scene:


So far I'm happy to report that after the first day of work our house is still standing. It hasn't collapsed from under me quite yet, so I'll take that as a good sign. Of course...it's only the first day.


We'll see what today brings. We were supposed to get some rain and/or snow, so that should be interesting. I hope they are still able to work a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...