Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Kitchen Organization Update

So, remember This Post where I shared how not-so-organized our kitchen has become, despite all of my attempts? Well, it's time for Part 2.

Here's the new addition to the fridge:

Not the most attractive thing ever, but I was desperate for a solution, since I have no space for a cute chalkboard in the kitchen yet! It's been getting the job done pretty well so far for reminders, and my to-do and grocery lists.

On the other hand......Here's my latest attempt at organizing mail and paper clutter:



You can see how this is going.

I have decided that my new solution will be to buy a new paper shredder and put it in an easy-access place. We used to have one, but it bit the dust.

Needless to say, I will be a happy camper when we get the foundation fixed later this month, because that will mean that we can focus more on renovating the kitchen and the hallway, and make some more sense of the storage space in the house! And all will be right with the world!

My word of the day (courtesy of Google):


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...