Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

We Got Dirt

Today's poorly-grammered-title-post is to show the little teensy bit of progress made on the landscaping yesterday. Yes, folks - where there was once sand....there is now dirt:




I know, I know. Don't all stand and applaud in amazement, folks. Oh yeah, and we also picked up a few more bricks and continued them all the way to the house. So that part's done, too. :)

Heck, maybe next post we'll have grass seed on there. In all seriousness though, it is supposed to rain the next few days which bums me out because I wanted to get done this week. I want to see mulch in there!! :/ Patience, Patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...