Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hobby Lobby Word Art Inspiration

Happy weekend everyone. So last night I stopped into Hobby Lobby to get a few things, and could not believe all the cute decor there! I was especially in love with all the amazing art. I wish I would have taken some pictures in the store, because I can't find everything online, especially some of the framed prints (they had a Katie Daisy print there!), but I did find some really cute word art on their website, so I'm sharing some of it today.

The cool thing is that a lot of these framed art pieces could be duplicated or used as inspiration for some DIY art for your home. By spray painting a frame gold, and trying your hand at some calligraphy with a gold Sharpie. Or by making a frame look "weathered" with some stain, or creating a chalkboard and chalk pen masterpiece. The wooden letters could be DIY'ed, too if you had the right tools. I love these word art pieces. So here's a little bit of inspiration for your weekend.



 


All of these prints are on the Hobby Lobby website. Here are the links to each:

5. Hello

I didn't pick up any art while I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday unfortunately, but I did get a little something I was pretty excited about. I'll share soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...