Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

More Blooms!

I have more blooms! My zinnias are blooming like crazy! We had a really busy weekend, and I haven't been able to go out and check on them in a few days. Tonight I went out there, and there are so many new blooms since last time.


I'm getting some pink ones, some red ones, and some yellow. Most of them are the mini zinnias, but the Giant State Fair ones are getting close. They're just much taller!


Here's some of the taller ones getting blooms:


I love this pink one! These would look gorgeous at the wedding. I hope we have more!


Look how mighty these guys are. We've been getting so much rain lately, and these babies just shot up from seeds!


The flowers in my pots are still doing well, too. I really want to use some of my Dusty Miller for the wedding. They're still growing right along!




A lot of my pots are actually overflowing. If we continue to get this much rain this summer, I may have to invest in some larger pots...


But I'd rather have them overflowing than dying, so it's a good problem to have, I suppose.


Overall I'm pretty pleased with the wedding garden so far. A lot of the spaces filled up with weeds, but that's ok. There are still plenty of Zinnias, and there are some Dahlias blooming, too. I'll probably also get some flowers from the florist to help fill up my vases.


The wedding is definitely getting closer! Less than two months away! This coming weekend is my first alterations fitting, then my bridal shower. And tomorrow night we're meeting with the officiant. Also, cannot wait to share what we have in store for our ceremony backdrop! We picked up a few things this weekend. Hope to post about that soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...