Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

More Rain Means Blooming Flowers

Ok, has anyone else in the Midwest been getting crazy down-pours lately?! Wow. I thought it was over, but then I could barely see the road on my way home from work yesterday, and the roads were flooding fast. We had a little water in our basement, since we've been getting rain like crazy - several inches in just a few days.

There is one good thing about a lot of rain, though - combined with all the sun we're getting in between, it makes things grow. And that means it's good for my flowers. I had my first Zinnia bloom this weekend!


And there's more on the way.



Nothing better than watching flowers you planted as seeds growing beautiful, bright flowers! I'll share more as they come, and as we get closer to the wedding. Hopefully we'll have some blooms to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...