Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Time I Pulled Weeds After 6 PM...

Ok folks, fair warning. It's about to get up close and personal up in here. I'd like to offer a little bit of advice. If you live in the Midwest and just got several inches of rain within a few days, don't weed your garden the next night, after 6 PM. And if you do, make sure to wear plenty of insect repellent. Because last night, I did exactly that (sans bug repellent) at about 6:30 PM, and this happened:


Mind you, this was only in a matter of about 20 minutes or so. I only got through half of the garden, until I got to the point that I couldn't take it anymore. I guess I should have: A) Remembered my bug spray, and B) worn a jacket. I had a short sleeve shirt on. My bad!


I don't even know how many mosquitos were feasting on me, but in 20 minutes, those guys sure went to town! Moral of the story, guys...remember - think before you weed! Or you could end up bit up like me, and that would not be fun. Hope it's all worth it. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...