Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Newest Quirky Decor

I've added another animal friend to my collection. Yesterday I told you that I made a little trip to Hobby Lobby, and well, I found the cutest thing that was on sale - clearance in fact.


A gold turtle!! It was love at first sight. I've been looking for something gold and quirky for the coffee table. And this fit the bill.


Also, for this price tag, how could I say no? Only $5.


So I think this guy will stay for a while. I was pretty lucky to stumble upon him in the decor section. 


Hobby Lobby has the best selection of gold decor right now I think. It's kind of mind blowing to go in there after you haven't been there for a while. You want to pet all the gold things. At least I do. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking at starting a new business and this is valuable information to help me in my decision. Thank you. horse wall decals

    ReplyDelete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...