Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Keep Calm and Drink Wine

I FINALLY got to go shopping this weekend! And I just happened to find some cute things at TJ Maxx while I was at it. Like this sign for the kitchen which was only $6.00:


And this cute pot holder / oven mitt set for $7:


I think they complement the colors in my mason jars pretty well, don't you think?


I've never climbed aboard the "Keep Calm" train before, but this sign was just too awesome (and appropriate) to pass up.

2 comments:

  1. The mason jars are so cute!
    - Lora @ Craftivity Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lora!
      You can see how I made them here:
      http://this-little-house-of-mine.blogspot.com/2013/06/painted-wine-bottles-and-jars.html

      Delete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...