Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Turkish Towel Love

Why Hello, my new Turkish friend.....

Yes, I am talking to you, Mr. warm and luxurious Turkish Towel that arrived at my doorstep yesterday! I may have a slight Turkish towel obsession right now. They are just too pretty.


I had been eyeing them for a while, so a week or so ago, when I got an email with $10 off at Serena & Lily, I decided to splurge on one of their bath towels. I can't wait to use it!


It's the Fouta bath towel in Dove Gray. I know it's a little much for a towel, but hopefully it will last a really long time (Probably a lot longer than any cheap towel you would get at Target.)

There was even a cute little card that came in the box, which held the packing slip. Being a graphic design major and all, I appreciate high quality packaging design, and I have to say it was a really lovely way to contain a packing slip!

Here are a few other pretty Turkish towels in case you haven't fallen in love already....


From here, here, and here

I love the ones with the fringe, but it looked like Serena and Lily just had those as beach towels. Not that I know what the difference is (maybe the beach one is larger?)...Either way, it's pretty. I'm done. Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...