Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

We're Bacckkk!

I know I haven't posted in a few days..I had no real internet access over the weekend, and since we got back Sunday night, we've been busy unpacking, getting groceries, working...back to the daily grind! So I'm popping in again really quickly to post a short update and say that I am promising to post a recap of our trip tomorrow night on here! For now, here's the beautiful Geneva Lake, taken from the beach we hung out at on Friday (It's Williams Bay Beach, FYI - it seemed to be in a much less busy area of Lake Geneva).


We had a great trip! I'm off to bed! Work in the a.m. I shall have lots of goodies to share tomorrow! Sleep tight my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...