Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Brass Object Love

Happy first day of fall everyone! So I pretty much love my brass, gold, and bronze decor, as evidenced here, here, and here. For the last year or so, I've been a little obsessed with it and have added a few touches of gold to our living room decor. Since I also love inspiration round-up posts, I thought I'd search around for even more brass and gold eye candy in the form of brass objects. You know, those great objects that you set on tables and bookshelves so you can admire how pretty they look? I love how they have that timeless, antique look to them. If you're lucky, you can find brass vintage objects at antique stores. Some of them are even practical. A brass pineapple ice bucket anyone? Yeah, I had fun with this post. Enjoy! (Sources at bottom)







Sources:

And a bonus just because I thought these brass camels were amazing...

From here - Visit this link to find out how to clean your beautiful brass objects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...