Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Lovable Livable Amazingness

Who has two thumbs and just got her new YHL book in the mail? This girl! It officially hit store shelves on Tuesday. I'm all for my favorite (former) bloggers John and Sherry Petersik coming out with new books, and as long as they do, I will continue buying them! Lovable Livable Home is the couple's second home decorating book that they've written. I leafed through all of the pages already, and let me tell you, there is eye candy galore in this book! And so many great ideas. Can't wait to read through the whole thing.


I even made Trent take a picture of me with it. I'm a super nerd, I know. 


Oh how I miss John, Sherry, Clara, Teddy, and Burger. Love that cute little family. Young House Love had a big hand in inspiring me to start a blog of my own. And did you know I met them on their first book tour back in 2012? I was a little excited to say the least! 

I'm a little disappointed that I can't make it out for the second tour. Nonetheless, my week is now officially made. You, too, can get it here on Amazon, if you like. Happy reading and happy home decorating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...