Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Wedding Post Directory

Trent and I got married exactly one month ago on August 15, 2015. Our wedding was outside, right on the river, and my vision was what I like to call "Vintage Garden Elegance." I don't really know if that's a thing, but that's how I wanted it to feel. And we all have that vision of what we want our wedding to be like, right?


For decor, I collected vintage milk glass vases and added to my ever-growing mismatched China collection. I grew my own flower garden solely for my reception centerpieces, and was able to use a lot of the flowers in the wedding. All of the planning added up to a perfect day for us, and it was nice to see my vision finally come to life.

The last year or so before the wedding, we were busy creating that very day, and I blogged about our progress the whole way. This page is a collection of all of the links to my posts about the wedding. Almost every aspect of planning has been covered at some point! Hopefully this will be a helpful resource for anyone else who might be in the planning process as well. Plus, it's fun to look back on the whole process from beginning to end. (And it's nice to finally be done with it, too.)

I've sorted my posts into categories, from "Being Engaged" to "Flowers," to "DIY Projects," and more. Of course, there are some posts that don't really fit into one category, so feel free to explore. I will have a "Wedding Posts" icon soon on the right hand side of my blog so that you can come back to this page again. Enjoy!

Being Engaged



Wedding Planning and Misc. Details



Decor



Cakes



Flowers



Wedding Day Look



DIY Projects



Tying the Knot



Honeymoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...