Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, September 11, 2015

Pillow Talk

Besides a new stove, we've also got some new pillows up in herre. Well, we've got new lots of things, since we recently tied the knot and all. And we're slowly trying to make space for everything around the house! It's going to be a while I think before we can clean out some space for it all. Anyway though, back to the pillows.

These were the cutest wedding gifts - from Trent's cousin Amanda and her husband Steve. Aren't they adorbs??


I have no idea where they got them, but everytime I walk into the bedroom now, I get Jack Johnson stuck in my head.


I'm going to just file this under one of the coolest wedding gifts we got.


And speaking of pillows with words, we also got these lovely little pillows from Trent's aunt Gloria. I actually think she made them herself!


She also made us another little pillow, and a quilt that Trent's mom and grandma had both worked on. I have to say that I haven't found a place for ALL of the picture frames that we received for the wedding yet, but I didn't have a problem finding space for any of these lovely pillows. I do have quite a few on the couch now, so it may be time to move them over to the side chairs. For now though, I kind of like them right in the center of the couch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...