Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Thursday, December 4, 2014

All the Pretty Lights

In Ohio for a work conference today! But thought I would post a picture of our house all lit up for Christmas again this year.


As you might know, we like the gold lights normally..however, the lights in our garland went out this year so we had to compromise. The only other lights we had on hand were more of the blue-looking ones. So, we have a little gold mixed with blue this year!

I can't say that I love the blue...I like it to be a little more uniform. So we may have to change that for next year. Making a mental note as we speak. :)

Trent has been busy adding more lights to the sides of the house while I was gone, so it looks like I'll have more to share when I get back to Illinois!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...